ASPEN SUMMER HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES
ASPEN SUMMER HOLIDAY
2017 EMAIL SIGNUP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR DONATION IN ASPEN SUMMER HOLIDAY 2017 EMAIL SIGNUP CAMPAIGN DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: MENSVOWS.com and Aspen Summer Holiday 2017 Email Signup Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is offered to anyone who signs up for the Aspen Summer Holiday email list. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 A.M. British Summer Time “BST”) on Thursday, June 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. BST on June 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Void where prohibited by law.
2. ENTRY CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. No exceptions or substitutes will be made.
3. SPONSOR: Men’s Vows, Media LLC, 931 Jersey Street, Denver, Colorado, USA 80220
4. HOW TO ENTER: Sign up for the email newsletter list at AspenSummerHoliday.com or http://woobox.com/bm4xap during the Promotion Period. ALL ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59 PM BST on June 30, 2017. Limit: One (1) entry person or e-mail address. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one person or e-mail address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder, and must meet eligibility requirements stated herein.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes promotion is open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) of the Sponsor (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible. You must be 21 years of age or older, and meet the eligibility and liability requirements as set forth herein in order to be eligible to receive the grand prize. This Sweepstakes is void where otherwise prohibited by law. All entries must be qualified individuals. (See Rule #8 below). No group, club, or organization can participate in this Sweepstakes on behalf of same.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Only one (1) grand prize will be awarded, consisting of two Platinum Weekend Passes (equivalent of two passes to each evening event including the couples or singles mixers, the opening party, the runway show and after-party and the closing party). Three-nights accommodations at the luxurious St Regis Resort in Aspen, Colorado checking-in on Thursday, August 24th – 27th, complimentary airport transfers from Aspen Airport, two complimentary tickets for white-water River Rafting through Glenwood Canyon. The approximate value of the prize is £1,550.00 or USD$2,000.00. If the winning entrant in any of these categories fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, or cannot or will not participate in the expedition, then the grand prize will be offered to an alternate entrant.
7. CONDITIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Because of the nature of the Grand Prize, the winner and guest need to be able to meet certain physical qualifications and time commitments. The winner and guest agree to provide reasonable proof of availability and physical condition to travel. Failure to do so to Sponsor’s satisfaction may, in its sole discretion, result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize without compensation. The Grand Prize is not transferable, except as provided for in these Official Rules.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random from email entries made during the Promotion Period. The selection will be made on or about July 3, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Three alternate winners will be selected in order. Being selected as an alternate has no value unless the first selection does not qualify for the Grand Prize. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. On or about July 3, 2017 from 8:00 AM BST through 5:00 PM BST, the Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner by email. The potential winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the Sponsor’s first attempt to contact him/her in order to be eligible to claim the prize. If the potential winner responds within twenty-four (24) hours, the Sponsor will orally request information from the potential winner to confirm preliminary eligibility. If a potential winner is deemed potentially eligible based on the preliminary questions, Sponsor will send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release form (“Affidavit/Release”) to the potential winner by e-mail to be executed and returned by e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours from the delivery of Sponsor’s e-mail or facsimile. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the specified time after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to execute and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate will be selected in his/her place and Sponsor will attempt to contact and obtain the required Affidavit/Release from that potential winner. All travelers (winner and guests) must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid photo ID and passport) prior to departure. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS/ RELEASE: By participating, entrants (a) release Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; and (b)acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality or availability, or suitability. Neither Sweepstakes Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any one-line service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS
AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination, or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at www.aspenssummerholiday.com and the determination of the Grand Prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
10. DISPUTES: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Colorado, USA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other Colorado, USA.
12. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the Sweepstakes winner, mail a stamped self- addressed envelope to: Men’s Vows Media, LLC, 931 Jersey Street, Denver, Colorado USA 80220. Specify on the outside of the envelope, on the back, “winners list.” Requests must be received by July 14, 2017.